Mens Western Leather Cowboy Boots, Duke Heritage Round Toe by Silver Canyon, Oak Brown
- HANDCRAFTED by BOOT MAKING ARTISANS - Intricately crafted with fashionable and classic western styling. Handcrafted by some of the most experience western artisan master bootmakers in Mexico, the integrity and craftsmanship of the all leather Silver Canyon Heritage Collection makes the Duke as comfortable as he is versatile.
- CLASSIC HERITAGE DESIGN - The Duke, part of the Heritage Collection by Silver Canyon, is a handsome cowboy boot for men. Classic Western Heritage styling with tonal embroidery on shaft and foot for a classic cowboy look.
- TIMELESS LEATHER BOOT - The Duke was designed to be the only cowboy boot you’ll ever need! An everyday cowboy boot that will stand out with faded jeans or add a touch of casual flair under dressier pants. Shine them up for an outdoor wedding, or kick em around at your favorite watering hole or honky tonk.
- ROUND TOE PROFILE – Fashionable 13 inch tall Medium Round Toe Western Cowboy Boot with dual pull straps, traditional 1 1/2 inch western heel, durable oil and slip resistant rubber sole so you don’t have to constantly resole your boots.
- COMFORTABLE CUSHION INSOLE – Designed for both comfort and looks, men across the country love the comfort and durability of Silver Canyon’s DurActive Sole Technology which keep your feet comfortable no matter the activity.
Good looking boots. Really like the rubber sole. Outers of the boot seem durable. The inside of the boot at the heal completely came apart after less than six months of regular wear. Very disappointed and would not recommend.
Well made boots.
Great boots but the they are way to tight for me. I got these in a size 10.5 wide which is what I wear so I should have ordered a size up. I would definitely order a larger size than what you wear especially since these are pointed toed boots. The leather is nice and has a nice smell. These boots have the walking heel and the sole is made so that these can be worn as work boots. All in all these are some really nice boots just make sure to account for the pointed toe when ordering. They are not like the squared toed boots.
I hope you found this helpful and if so then tap that helpful icon below. Thank you so much.
Okay, this is one of my harder reviews to do. I owned a pair of cowboy boots almost all of my life, until roughly the last 6 years. I love cowboy boots and know they really need to be tried on individually in order to get the perfect fit. So I was not at all sure about ordering online. I do not know the Silver Canyon company (they appear fairly new), but their product looks interesting. So I went and gave it a try. In general these Mens Western Leather Cowboy Boots, Duke Heritage Round Toe by Silver Canyon (brown) are great. I like how they look, are my style, and appear very well made with quality leather. Here’s where it gets tough: fit. Again, I always have to try on a pair - these are handmade boots and each fit - no matter the size - is individual. You can try on 5 different pairs of the same boot and you’ll have 5 different fits. So why do it? Because I missed having cowboy boots. So... the fit with this pair is okay. Now I will admit, I’ve got some extra weight on so my calves are a bit larger - not fat, mostly muscle, but as I continue to loose upper weight they should come down a bit and once back to my normal size, these should fit my calves perfectly - now they are tight. But it’s the ankle where I had to take the star off - I had to fight to get my ankle in there and my ankles and feet are as thin as ever. I had to pull and pull and cause a good amount of pain to get these on.. Once on they fit fine - again except the ankles which felt tight and like they cut funny - I can’t describe it other than almost like they cut at the wrong spot. I even asked my wife and she agreed - my ankles and feet are not the issue - it’s at the bone. So, why are they gripping my ankle wrong? I used two different thicknesses on my socks - the thicker I couldn’t get on, the thinner worked fine. So I’m going with the 4 stars - I think if able to try on individual pairs I’d likely find one that fit perfectly. I do like the look and quality. They remind me of one of my favorite pairs. But I can’t figure out why they are cutting at my ankle and uncomfortable there. I’ll keep them - see if loosing the weight adjusts anything - but again, there’s nothing to loose in my ankle or foot, so... We’ll see. I’ll come back with an update when and if it’s warranted.
Bopught these on Amazon. I am more then pleased with these boot. They are very comfortable and appear to be very well made. I take a very large size and finding boots in a size 15 is very hard to do. I use them on my small ranch as a work boot as well as an everyday boot. They slip into a stirrup easy and are easy on the feet working all day.