Men’s Outback Wool Cowboy Hat |Montana Black Crushable Western Felt By Silver Canyon
- CRUSHABLE – Fold it, scrunch it, sit on it, stuff it into your coat pocket! When you need your hat, just shake it back into its original shape.
- WOOL CONSTRUCTION - Made from durable crushable wool construction to give you that classic cowboy inspired outback fashion and long-lasting wear.
- FASHIONABLE CLASSIC STYLE - Features a pinch front crease hat crown with a 3-inch brim and features a faux-leather band with feather accent.
- WATER REPELLENT - Can withstand unexpected rains. You'll feel secure that this hat won't wear down even when it gets wet.
- PERFECT AS GIFT - Make someone's day complete by wrapping this hat up as a gift for birthdays, Christmas, New Year, or other special occasions!
NICE HAT WILL WEAR IT TO THE NFR IN VEGAS NEXT MONTH
I love the look of my hat. It gives you a feeling of importance while wearing it.
Have 3. Hats love the attention I get from strangers
I like hats. I don't live in the West, but I like the look of a western hat. And I don't write a lot of reviews. But I really, really love Silver Canyon hats! So much so that I now own three of them! I've purchased other big name brands in the past, but I honestly think that Silver Canyon hats fit me better, and look better on me. Plus, they're way more affordable. The quality on this hat is amazing! All of the details are there. I wear a 7 3/8, and the size Large fits me perfectly. The hat is crushable and keeps it's shape beautifully. I like the 3" brim of this hat because it seems to look better on my head.
Silver Canyon's customer service is amazing and shipping was fast. I watched their "About Us" video, and I really like doing business with family-run businesses such as theirs. If you're looking for great quality hats and boots, I don't think you'll find better products at this price point than Silver Canyon. They have a great return policy, so you'll never be disappointed. I know I will be buying from them again in the future! Thanks for the great hats and great service!
My size is right at the low end of medium and is too big for me. There is a one inch sewing defect in the stitching or I would have gifted it to someone. It is a handsome hat.